Wednesday, April 20, 2022

419 scam

 My dear in the lord

I am Mrs. Marie Wilson, I'm From UK but live with my  husband Mr
Wilson here in Cote D'Ivoire before his dead Am A widow who has been
suffering from an illness for a long time. With serious tears in my
eyes, I am writing this letter to you with great sorrow in my heart
because I am currently in a private hospital, Am 75 year old woman. I
have some money I inherited from my late loving husband, Mr. Wilson
Nowak, $ 3,500,000 (three million five hundred thousand dollars)

He deposited it with the security company. in UK  I need an honest
person here who can use these funds for less privilege, and charity
20% of the total amount will be spent on your regulation. I will tell
you more about myself and my plans for this money if I get feedback.

1. Your full name: ..................................
2. Telephone number: ......................
3. Contact address: ...................
4 Photocopy of your passport / driving license / identity card
5 Age

I look forward to your response.

Mrs  Marie Rose Wilson

0 comments: