Saturday, April 2, 2022

419 scam

  Dear Beloved Friend,
 
I saw your email from search Engine and I decided to contact you urgently for this great opportunity between me and you, I am Captain Jones Williams of the US Army . I am currently in SYRIA as an Advisory to the SYRIA Military on the fight against ISIL/ISIS Terrorist and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges.
 
During the fight with Terrorist, we discovered the sum of US$45,000,000.00 stocked in a Boxes which I have moved to a Red Cross location here. I would like to move this money as quickly as possible to you for business purposes. If I can trust you, I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount, so I need to present someone to stand as the recipient. I am an American and an intelligence officer and for that I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through Diplomatic Courier Service. I just need your acceptance and all is done.
 
I am willing to settle you with 40% of the total sum while 60% goes to me on my arrival. You will advise me on the business to invest in since I am not business oriented. I want to move this money to your destination for you to safe keep it for me until I am out of SYRIA. I believe I can trust you. Presently we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, I will only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.
 
I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately because in less than 5 days the money should be in your safe custody. I wait for your contact details so we can go on. I hope I am fair on this deal, Get back to me with your full information below.
 
Your Full Name:........................
Your Full Address:.....................
Your Direct Telephone no:..............
Occupation:............................
 
Please get back to me so that we can discuss the way forward.
 
Best Regards,
 
Capt. Jones Williams
Us Army
Syria

0 comments: