Wednesday, April 6, 2022

419 scam

 Dearest Beloved,

As you read this mail, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because
I believe everyone will die someday. I have been diagnosed with
esophageal cancer that has defied all forms of medical treatment, and
right now I have only a few months to live according to medical
experts. I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
immediate and extended family members. I have decided to give also to
charity as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly; I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money which I have there to charity organizations
in Europe; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do
not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be content with what I
have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the sum of US$45 Million
that I deposited in an offshore account. I want you to help me collect
these deposited funds and use it for charity and humanitarian works.
You shall only collect 25% of the funds for your reward and also any
expenses that you might incur during this great task. Please reply me
to my Email:  fijeh4@yahoo.com.hk

Regards,
Kunio Uematsu
(Tokyo, Japan)
Email:  fijeh4@yahoo.com.hk

0 comments: