Sunday, April 17, 2022

419 scam

 Dear friend, god has remembered you.

How are you doing today? i hope the good mercy of lord is upon you and your lovely family. I know this message might look strange or surprise to you, but please do not disregard this message because i come in peace, with the help of our father who directed me to you in my dream. I am Mrs. Donna Brown, I got your contact on my personal search on a reliable trustworthy person to will my fund to, and you were reviewed to me by the spirit of god in my dream. Base on that, i have willed the only fund left in my account to you, as i was directed in my dream by lord, Please, all i want you to do is to use my fund to help orphans homeless people and lesser privilege in your home city.

Secondly, if you want to know more details on why I have willed the only funds left in my account to you, please do reply me and I will explain more in details to you. Please note, if you received this message in your spam/ junk/bulk folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your internet service provider.


Thank you as I await your response immediatelyn

Mrs.Donna Brown

0 comments: