Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams

Standard Chartered Bank PLC,

1 Alderman bury Square Private
Greetings...

My Name is Peter A Sands; the group chief executive director of Standard Chartered Bank London, here is my profile click the link http://www.standardchartered.com/en/about-us/our-people/about-us-our-people-profile/peter-sands.html.

I wish to transfer and invest funds in your organization and country on the share ratio of 30% for you and 70 % for me

I discovered that my branch in which I am the Chief Auditor had Fifteen Million United State Dollars (15,000.000.00) of which no body/staff or director is aware of and will never be aware of, I have also PLACED this fund on safe place without a beneficiary

As the Group Finance Director, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account. I will compensate you with 30% as gratification while 70% will be for me. Please if you accept my offer, kindly response to my request as soon as possible.

In course of this transaction, there are practically no risk involve because the funds is well secured in a safe country and you need to travel there. Please this is very confidential transaction please.

I will appreciate your timely response.

With Regards,

Mr. Peter Sands

0 comments: