Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday

419 scams

Hello Owner package,

My name is Hello Owner package,

My name is Toyin David, I am the delivery man from Fast Track Delivery and
Logistic company Victoria Ireland.I have two packages Atm Card of $2.7M
usd here that i need to deliver to your address.The packages here have
Military tags on them and i need to confirm your address before i can
proceed with delivery,i need your full address, Full name and your
telephone numbers for record matching.Please i would advise you get back
to me soon to enable me complete your delivery after confirming you as the
rightful owner i have paid for the Delivery fee.The only fee you have to
pay is their Release Permit fee only to our head office.
Director.Richard William
Tel:-68588827
Clearance/Delivery
FT&LMTD
12 Buttercup Square,
Greater Leys, OXFORD,
OX4 7XU,Victoria Ireland

Toyin David.
, I am the delivery man from Fast Track Delivery and
Logistic company Victoria Ireland.I have two packages Atm Card of $2.7M
usd here that i need to deliver to your address.The packages here have
Military tags on them and i need to confirm your address before i can
proceed with delivery,i need your full address, Full name and your
telephone numbers for record matching.Please i would advise you get back
to me soon to enable me complete your delivery after confirming you as the
rightful owner i have paid for the Delivery fee.The only fee you have to
pay is their Release Permit fee only to our head office.
Director.Richard William
Tel:-68588827
Clearance/Delivery
FT&LMTD
12 Buttercup Square,
Greater Leys, OXFORD,
OX4 7XU,Victoria Ireland

Toyin David.

1 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com