Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday

419 scams

I am Sgt Thomas Sabitzer , a United State Army and the leader of U.S Soldierhere in Afghanistan, I have a monetary proposal for you, I found your contactdetail in a address journal am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $25,000,000 to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your careuntil I complete my service here in Afghanistan. This is not stolen money anthere are no dangers involved. I count on your understanding.please get back to me.on my email: 1667399529@qq.com Thanks Sgt Thomas Sabitzer.

Thanks for your interests and response to the Job offer. I am offering you
the opportunity to improve you with me as my Admin/Personal Assistant
working from your Home . I am Freelance General Contractor with a very busy
schedule , so it is imperative for me to have a worthy assistant who can
monitor and keep me up to date with my activities without disturbing your
present job in anyway.

As my Admin/Personal Assistant, your duties among other things will include:
Purchasing supplies, running personal errands, payment processing,
billing/collection, monthly reports if nessessary

Skills;
Quality communication etiquette skills and good organizational
skills.Although, I will not be able to meet up with you until I get back
from my trip.

Payment and Benefits:
During the trial period, you will be paid $3,500 to $6,000 per month while
working on an average of 3 hours per day or even lesser depending on how
fast you are, plus 15% commission fee for every payment processed at the
bank to place orders and running errands, payments will be sent in the form
of Cashier's Check, Bank Official Check,Money Orders or direct deposit

This is only an introductory e-mail, as time passes by, we'll be able to
arrange a proper meeting to get things started officially, I have a couple
of things you could help me with this week, if you will be available. Your
ability to complete your First Task within a period of time, will act as a
stable foundation to our working relationship.

Note: This position is home based, your location doesn't matter you will be
working with me from your home within flexible hours.


If you are interested in this position, I will like you to confirm your
contact details as it appears on your resumes :

FULL NAME:
Full Street Address(No PO Box):
City, State, Zip Code:
Present Occupation:
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Best Time to Reach You:
Alternative Email;
Email:

I will be looking to read from you at your earliest convenient time and
also to confirm your interest and acceptance to the job offer.

Regards,

0 comments: