Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Good Day,

I am Miss. Ayesha Hakeem from Tripoli Libya, It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to assist me in transferring the sum of $8,000,000(Eight Million United States Dollars) inherited from my father Commandant Munir Hakeem Allahwala to your
country for investment. This money is deposited at overseas the country of Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire I have proofs concerning this deposit and you have 100% right to retrieve this money once I legally present you to be my business partner as the deposit agreement demands. Please I solicit your acceptance to stand as my business partner and retrieve this money into your account. I am motivated in contacting you to build trust, good relationship and confidence between us for a lasting partnership.

Please I need your assistance for our mutual benefits. I am willing to offer you $1,600,000(One Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) for your effort input to the successful transfer of this money and its investment by you. Indicate your interest towards assisting me so I will give you more details regarding this opportunity.

Thanks
Miss Ayesha Hakeem.

0 comments: