Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

Dear friend
My name is Madam Usman Kaka married to alhaji Usman a gold and diamond mechant.

On 26 December my husband and I travelled to Ghana for business meeting and on the way back to our hotel room we had a ghastly motor accident that made my husband and his business partner die almost instantly leaving me with a spinal injury.

But before his dead he told me that he had in Ghana the some of 9.5 millions USD and 1000kg of gold in Security Company in Ghana and this money was meant for the purchase of more gold to his partner overseas.

He said I should look for a God fearing person oversea who will help me claim this fund to his country and invest it for me and that I should not stay in my country so that his kinsmen will not kill me since i was a newly married to Usman.

Right now I am in Ghana where this gold was deposited and all the documents is in my hand and will like to claim the fund and the gold so that i can use this fund for an investment that will susten me and my only dauther.


So dear one, I am now looking for the God fearing person who will help me contact this company in Ghana country as my husband partner so that this fund will be release to him for my investment or arrange to release the gold in the vault in Ghana so that we can sel it and start to invest direct in your country..

What to do is to stand as my husband business partner to claim this fund and the gold.

To assured me that you will invest this fund for me without sitting on it.

And to send me an invitation letter to enable me come over to your country to claim this fund from you and invest it wisely as per your advice.

I will give you 30 percent of the total sum upon the conclusion of this transaction.

And will not fail to put you into prayer so that almighty God will assist you and the member of your family so that you will not meet the untimely dead like my husband.

Note that this all that I have so if you are to assist me I will beg you in God name to keep top secret concerning this transaction and the document I will like to send to you upon your indication to assist me.


Mean while I want to thank you in advance should you do this great kindness to a widow like me .

May god bless you

Yours

Usman Kaka

0 comments: