Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams

from: Mr Adnan Khashoggi adnan.khashoggi@aim.com
to: Spot
date: 17 April 2014 09:11
subject: Charity/Investment Project

My name is Mr Adnan Khashoggi, a merchant in Saudi Arabian . I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldn't survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of USD$75 Million dollars. I will want you to help me collect this deposit,I have set aside 10% for your time and effort.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son.


If this interests you, please reach me on this email address: adnan.khashoggi@aim.com to discuss terms and compensation.

Kind regard

0 comments: