Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams

Greetings My Dearest One

Really I know it will be a surprise to receive a letter like this from an unknown person, please if for any reason you find this mail offensive you can ignore it and do accept my apology for any inconvenience it may have cost you to read. I hope my mail will meet you in a good health. I contacted you after going through your profile and my prayers over it in my search for a trusted one. With due respect I also beg for your pardon for writing your email without your permission and to state the following few lines for your kind consideration for i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.

My name is Miss Alicia Kipkalya Kones, 24yrs old female from Kenya. My father was Hon.Dr.Kipkalya Kones the former Kenyan Road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajonga, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008. You can read more about the crash with the link below: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/ WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.
crash/index.html.

My predicaments started after the death of my father. After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to foreign expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and left nothing for me. I lost my mother long time ago, and since then i have been through hard times in the hands of my step mother, it has been so tough and sufferings for me since the death of my late parents.

Before my father's death, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Seven Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($7,200.000.00) in one of the Banks here in Burkina Faso, with my name the beneficiary, I travelled down to Burkina Faso and confirmed his statement positively from the bank. But on my arrival to the bank, the Bank Director who I meet in person told me that my father's instruction to their bank was that the money would only be release to
me when I am married or when i present a foreigner who will help me and invest the money overseas.

Dear i have decided to contact you personally seeking for your urgent assistance in transferring of my inheritance fund into your bank account and also for investment assistance in your country as my appointed trustee as the bank request, the bank said that they must keep to my late father's instruction on the deposit of the fund and immediately get a foreign partner who will assist me, they shall not delay in the transfer of the fund considering my present condition over here.

Dear please consider my condition and assist me as it is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total fund for your kind effort, then the balance shall be my capital for the investment which you will advice and assist me over there in your country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death and am counting on you to rescue me from my present condition here over here and give me a better living with my inheritance fund over there in your country.

Please do keep this only to yourself till the fund is successfully transferred to you. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money to herself, I am lucky today that am out from my country Kenya and i am now in Burkina Faso where my late father deposited the money and i have been confirmed by the bank with the documents i have at hand for the transfer, after i receive your reply, in my next mail to you i will give you more details and send you my picture.

Please reply me to by this address (aliciakipkalya40@gmail.com)

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely
Miss Alicia Kipkalya

0 comments: