Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Greeting to you, My name is Mr. Ige Muyiwa, I am banker by profession with the BANK OF AFRICA BOA COTONOU in Republic of Benin and I am the chief account officer to Late Mr. Lam Kok who died in a helicopter crash in France while inspecting one of his new acquisitions.

Please follow the link to read more about his story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25476662

I have the opportunity of making you the beneficiary to his deposited funds with our bank value of funds US$58,000,000.00 Fifty Eight Million United States Dollars . I have all the details and required information to make you the beneficiary to the funds. Get back to me via my email for more details about the deal only if you are interested to actualize this deal with me.

Regards
Mr. Ige Muyiwa

0 comments: