Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday

419 scams

Calvary Greetings,

I am Mrs.Grace Todd Clark a born again Christian and a widow and I want to make a donation of $5,5m to help Orphans and Widows and Charitable home in your Country,and I assumed that you will be able to receive this Fund and use it to my wished to the needs in your country and i am seriously illed please always putting me in your daily prayers because i don't know where it will end with me.

Reply back to me immediately for more details about this fund Thanks,
Mrs.Grace Todd Clark.

Business request
FROM: Liu Yan
Bank of China Ltd.
13/F. Bank of China Tower
1 Garden Road
Hong Kong,
Email: liuyan33@yandex.com

Dear Friend,


I bring you greetings.I am Liu Yan;I work with Bank of China, Hong Kong.I have a Business
Proposal for you to handle with me from my bank.I need you to assist me in executing this
Business Project from Hong Kong to your country.I need to know if you will be able to handle
this with me before I explain to you in details.Should you be interested please send me the required information below;

(1).Full Names

(2).Current Residential Address,telephone number,fax number, occupation and nationality

I will want you to reach me on my private e-mail; liuyan33@yandex.com

Finally after that I shall provide you with more information.

Regards,

Liu Yan.

0 comments: