Saturday, February 1, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Dear Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Sandra Patrick am 75yrs old of age, I stay in new york city,I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the world.
I spend all my life on investment and co-operate business both in Asia, Europe and America.All the way I lost my husband and two beautiful children in Car Accident which remains in my heart.

Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I lived for. I never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my family, have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping orphans in orphanage/ motherless homes. I have donated some money ton orphans in Sudan,South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria,Germany and some Asian countries.Before became ill, I kept $4.5 Million in a long-term deposit account with Citibank Buffalo.

Presently, I,m in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations.Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and the interest accrued from the company and distributes it among charity organizations. your share of will be 30% of the total money for your help and for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations.

I,m willing to offer you a reward If you are willing to help please reply as soon as you can. May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Regards,

Mrs. Mrs. Sandra Patrick

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat een prachtige wereld waarin we leven , ik betwijfel of dit nog spreukgebruiker hoe hij het deed !
Mijn mond is vol van getuigenis , Am alina mijn man verliet het huis voor twee jaar naar Zuid-Afrika voor een toerist , bedoelde hij een prostituee en hij werd betoveren door het meisje mijn man weigert om terug naar huis te komen , ik huil dag en nacht op zoek voor die me helpen, ik lees een krant over een krachtige spreuken genaamd Dr okojie en ik contact opgenomen met de spreuken om me te helpen mijn geliefde terug naar mij en hij mij vraagt ​​geen zorgen over te maken dat de goden we vechten voor mij .. hij vertelde me medio nacht, wanneer alle de geest in rust is zal hij een spreuk aan mijn geliefde terug om me te herenigen . en hij had in minder dan 3 dagen mijn man terug kwam naar me toe en begon te huilen dat ik voor hem vergeven , ik , ben zo blij voor wat dit spreukgebruiker deed voor
ik en mijn man .. contact op zijn e-mail drokojiehealinghome@gmail.com is de beste spreuken in de hele wilde wereld . hij is specialiesed in het oplossen van andere problemen, waaronder de volgende :
( 1 ) Als u wilt dat uw ex terug .
( 2 ) Heeft u altijd al slechte dromen .
( 3 ) U wilt worden bevorderd in uw kantoor .
( 4 ) U wilt vrouwen / mannen, lopende achter je aan.
( 5 ) Als je een kind wilt .
( 6) Als u financiƫle hulp nodig .
( 7) Als u wilt dat de genezing van HIV AIDS
nu contact met hem voor onmiddellijke oplossing van uw
problemen op Drokojiehealinghome@gmail.com
dank u

Peter Lewis said...

Hello Every One, My Name is Mr Peter Lewis i live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my son encountered a terrible accident last weeks, and the doctors states that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again, and i could not afford the bill for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i run to my father and he was not able to help, then when i was browsing through gmail answers and i came across a loan lender Mr patric hook who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the internet but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $800,000 USD and i payed for my son surgery and thank GOD today he is okay and can walk and is working and the burden is no longer so much on me any more and we can feed well and my family is happy today and i said to my self that i will shout aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to me through this GOD fearing lender Mr Lee Chang and i will advise anyone in genuine and serious need of loan to contact this GOD fearing Lender via email..leechangloancompany.ch@gmail.com and i want you all to pray for this Man for me. THANKS Mr Peter Lewis

Anonymous said...


Good Day,
I am a private investor. I give out secured and unsecured guarantee loans to
Business men and women who are into Business transaction, automobile
purchase, house purchase loan and other personal loans E.T.C. we give out
long term loan for five to fifty years maximum with 3% interest rate in this
you can as well tell us the amount you need so that we will send to you the
terms and condition that is if you are really interested in getting a loan
from us,contact us via email address; poetjonesloanfirm@gmail.com
Mr.Allen Smith

Juliet Quin said...

Hello Everybody,

My name is Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $30,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $30,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please
contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Mr.Lim Koh via email: (lim.koh56@yahoo.com)

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone reading this testimony at this moment

I am Maria Hooks, currently living in Texas city, USA. I am a widow with Four kids and i was stuck in a financial situation since April,2015 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a Man of God a private loan lender who gave me a loan of 850,000USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral , no credit check, no co signer with just 3% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr Johnson Luther (johnsonlutherloancompany@gmail.com). He doesn’t know that am doing this but am so happy now and i decided to let people know more about him and also i want God to bless him more. You can contact him through his email johnsonlutherloancompany@gmail.com.

Thanks once more Mr Luther God Bless You And Your HouseHold.