Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

I know that this proposal will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a Business, I am contacting you independently of my investigation and no one is informed of this communication, I need your urgent assistance in this transaction to receive the sum of $10.5 million immediately to your private account.

The money has been lying dormant for years without anybody come for the claims; I want you to assist me to claim the money from the bank to your bank account, as the beneficiary next of kin to the deceased customer the owner of the account, who died on 2 July 2009 in motor accident along with his family.

The Banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than 4 years, because the money will be recalled to the bank treasury account as unclaimed fund, upon receipt of your reply indicating your interest in this business transaction, I will send you full details information on how the business will be executed.

Please keep this proposal as a very top secret to yourself alone, and delete it in your email box if you are not interested to assist me to claim the money from the BOA bank to your bank account in your country.

Please reply to my private email address: usman_abu56@yahoo.com

Regards,
Mr.Usman Abu.
Bank of Africa, Burkina Faso-West Africa.

0 comments: