Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

My names are Mr. Sanin Raqza Raymond . LL.B, Attorney-at-Law and Legal Adviser. Am a close Legal Consultant to the Family of late Nelson Mandela South Africa President . Am a senior Attorney in Tumi Law Firm based in South Africa.
I know this Email_ (Attonyandy114@hotmail.com) will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but you need not to worry as I am using the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for your foreign assistance in a business.

As you are aware,that South Africa , President Nelson Mandela.died December 5, 2013 .
There is this bank in the Carribean I assisted the Nelson Mandela family to Deposit fund with and I have the documents presently with me.
I need your assistance to transfer this funds for subsequent investments in your country as everybody is fleeing the country for safety and I am presently in the South Africa.

All am asking from you is to give me your trust that you can handle this transaction and I will give you the details and proof of this funds.
This message should be reserved for your self only for security reason as all the Aides to the Nelson Mandela and that of his family are placed on very tight Security.If you are interested in this transaction,you have to reply me immediately as this has to be done fast and there after, I will meet you up in your country for investments. 25% of the funds will be yours,8% will be for expenses and 2% will be for Logistics.The funds amount and all the details will be known to you on your acceptance, and forward me your details immediately,so as to enable me send you my telephone number in the South Africa for you to reach me.

In my company E_MAIL Attonyandy114@hotmail.com, you will see my contact details right there on my profile,please do not contact me through the website for security reason.Am giving you a private email to contact me,please if you are interested in this,do contact me on this my mail box.

you can reach him here or if
Interested Persons should contact me via E-mail :
Attonyandy114@hotmail.com
yours faithfully,
Mr. Sanin Raqza Raymond.

0 comments: