Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday

Love scams

hi my name is miss franca, i saw your profile and become interested to know more about you meanwhile you can contact me with my e-mail address (francaachim24@yahoo.ca) so i can give you my picture so you can know more about me too,
thanks yours
franca.

(francaachim24@yahoo.ca)

Lotto scams

Dear MTN Lottery Award Winner, Our official diplomat conveying your 2.5MUSD is
presently at Houston Airport. There 4, we required you to reconfirm Full Name;
Address; Mobile No; Nearest Airport, Occupation; very important ID copy,
through this Diplomat Idriss Ngari email


idrisngari1@yahoo.fr


For your information the Agent diplomat did not know the actual content of the
consignment as Cash, Take Note Congratulation Admin Officer Cliff Walker

0 comments: