Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday

419 scams

From Mr David Wright.

Greetings dear Future partner,

My Name is Mr.David Wright. I work as the head of Fund Manager Executive
with UBS AG Investment Bank London (UK) and would like to know if you will
be at my disposal to handle a risk free transaction with me.I have used my
position as the Fund Executive Manager to divert the sum of 15,500,000.00
pounds (GBP) from our Investor's Capital Management Funds under to my
Portfolio and would like to know if you are interested to work with me to
receive this fund in your account without any legal implication attached.


Our sharing ratio is 50:50 since it is a fair deal. I will provide further
information on the above subject matter upon the receipt of your favorable
response. If you are interested kindly reply to indicate your
interest,then I shall Furnish you with the method of application and how
you can apply to the bank for the release and transfer of the fund into
your nominated bank account.You can as well enclose your direct telephone
numbers for discussion of this offer in further details.


I await your urgent response.

Yours sincerely,

Mr David Wright.
+44 7700043292.

 

0 comments: