Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

attn
Dear Good day to you, I am so sorry for sending you this unsolicited and unexpected Email.I got your contact from a Business Directory in my agents office and I decided to contact you directly for the sake of business.My full Name is Mr Abdul Musah with my son Ibrahim Musah we are from Liberia , I am here in LONDON UK for my health treatment, and my son currently now in Africa, searching for a reliable and experience business partner.I would need your assistance in the area of developing it before investing it either here in LONDON UK, or any country of your choice under your guidance.So I am only soliciting for your assistance to help me develop the currency and then invest. My Business is totally free of risk and trouble.If you are willing to help me in this business, please give me your confidential contact phone number so that my son Ibrahim will call you and discuss on how to see FACE to FACE and discuss more in details, you can also call me through my contact number or my direct email:{abdul.musah1@yahoo.com} +447011184010,Thank you once again for your interest and waiting for your reply.Best Regards,Mr Adul Musah


When

Thu May 23, 2013 6am – 7am Eastern Time

Calendar

abdulmusah00@gmail.com

Who

(Guest list has been hidden at organizer's request)

Attn Beneficiary


My name is Mrs. Alice Femi a member of the payment committee I am writing this massage to review all your problem for not been able to lay your hand on your fund why I know you have been spending a lot of money trying to get this done without success.


Now I want you to pay a very good attention to this because it is a secret I am revealing you. I am away that you have been contacted by so many people asking you to send your information that your fund is read to transfer to you which all is lies because you and I know that you have not been to this country before or any of your family member I don't know if you have though of that before.


When you will be contacted by them they ask you your banking information and when is it the time to make the payment they will provide another bank information of there own only using you as an avenue in which they are using to send money out of our country to there private account i know this may come to you as a surprise but it is the truth of the matter.


As a payment committee member i do not like what you are going through that is why I write to you so that we will have a deal if you agreed. To make this work i want you to reconfirm your information to avoid wrong approved of your fund with the senate office. As soon as i hear from you with your information i shall file your name officially before the honorable house so that they will compensate you.The only fee required is $90 for approval fee.


Full Name:...................
Your Address:...............
Personal Telephone Number:.................
Age:...................
Sex:....................
Occupation:................
Country:.................
Your International Passport or any ID card If Any??


Therefore if this is okay by you please you only required to write not call because this is a secret and I do not want third party to notice this and remember if any other member of this office hear this from you I will stop and will not communicate with you again because I do not want to loss my job here.


Yours faithfully


Mrs. Alice Femi

0 comments: