Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday

419 scams

I have an URGENT business proposition that will benefit the both of us.I shall give you more details upon your response

Mr. Jimmy Lee.
Email: hfundsassociation@yahoo.cn
+447011139548
Hongkong Investment Funds Association

Love scams

Hello My Dear,
My Name is Miss Lucy mbia,It's my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile on the Facebook.com during my search,I love it and also became interested in knowing more about you,Please i will like you to contact me through my email at (lucymbia @ rocketmail.com) so that i will tell you more about me,I am waiting for your respond soon
Miss Lucy

Lotto scams

Dear Internet User Your email has been selected for £1,000,000 GBP.in UK COCACOLA DONATION

Contact: Dr. James.R Blair. Email:cocadprt13@careceo.com
You are to
forward the following details below to the remittance officer for
processing and remittance.

1. Full Names:
2. Age :
3. Sex :
4. Contact Address :
5. Occupation :
6. Phone and fax numbers :
7. Country of Residence:

Dr. James B.R
Team Manager
Email:cocadprt13@careceo.com

0 comments: