Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday

419 scams

Dearest One,

I hope all is well over there in your country. If so, thanks be to God almighty. My name is Miss Cicilia Andrin, of mende tribe in BUAKE, Cote d'Ivoire. I am 22years old. my father until his death was the king of our tribe and also one of the richest highly reputable business man (a cocoa merchant and supplier of agro allied material ) who operated in Abidjan, capital of Cote d'Ivoire during his days. It is sad to say that my father was poisoned to death by his business associates, which my uncle being his younger brother who immediately announced himself, not up to a week my father died as the king of mende tribe in BUAKE, who is also suspected to be involved or master planned my Fathers death on one of their outings on a business trip to France. Although I cannot be able to verify this because they have rejected my request for autopsy before he was buried. But after the funeral some of his close associates have warned me to stay away, because I might be the target if it is true that he was poisoned.

They plotted and poisoned him with the accusation that he is a great sponsor and in support to restore the democratically elected president of LAURENT GBAGBO,who was the former president of Cote d'Ivoire. Before the death of my father on February 2007 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Five million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$5.500,000) deposited in a bank here in Abidjan. He used my name being the only child as the next of kin(beneficiary)to the fund.
Now, I have in my possession the deposit certificate and all the vital documents which the Bank gave to my late father when he deposited the money.I believe that the the people that murdered my father are seriously after me, after my father's younger brother have succeeded in claiming my late father's landed properties.

I have been on a hide out all this while, because he is still seriously looking for me. He believed according to our culture that I am a woman so I have know right over my father's properties because I will be married out from the family by another man. I really do not know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of this, running from one place to another, Now i am staying in a remote(local) village with an Apostolic church pastor and his family.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

I am in a sincere desire of your assistance in this regards.I will like you to help me transfer this money to your country as soon as possible so that i can come over to your country and continue my Education there while you look for a very good Lucretia business you can invest on for me since i am still too young to handle a business that will need such huge amount of money.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honest ly and willingly help me as your sister/daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your country?
4. To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country for me.
Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible through (ciciliaandrin@voila.fr).

My sincere regard
Miss Cicilia Andrin

0 comments: