Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday

419 scams

Hello, My Dear My Name is Mrs Roselle Stearns and I am 73 years old from Germany and a wife to the late Mr Allan Stearns who originated from the State of Montana in USA,I am presently in Oxford, United Kingdom receiving treatments for my long time BREAST CANCER. The intention of this letter is to seek for your attention and help in-respect of my funds Deposited in one of the reliable Bank in UK.

Presently, my doctors told me that my sickness has gotten to a stage where it can no longer make me breath normal as a result that my cancer was not discovered in time and has gotten to a very bad stage where it can no longer be responding to CHEMOTHERAPY treatment and cannot guarantee how much time I have to live. My loving husband left me when I needed him most and died in a car crash accident and indeed we were very wealthy and nurtured a good christian home, though we are CHILDLESS as it is God's wish.

Actually, I inherited all my late husband's wealth and business and before time of my sickness I really trusted people beleiving that they care for me and later realized that they took advantage of my predicament and defrauded me but I thank almighty God that I did not reveal the £12,800,000.00 GBP (Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling Only) to those ingrate.

However, through divine revelation, I got your email address from the
Internet, as the spirit of Almighty God directed me to contact you for this sacrificial charity work. The above amount is currently under the custody of the reliable bank in UK and I want you to claim it on my behalf for this humanitarian projects as I am convinced that you have the desire to touch the life of people who are facing challenges of Breast Cancer, Physically Challenge, Child Abuse, the Poor and Needy all over the world.

I hope you will honestly do this for me, if yes please forward to me your particulars and your contact information like private phone and fax numbers so that I will send it to the my attorney to process some relevant documents that will authenticate you the legal next of kin and authorize my bankers immediate release to any bank account of your choice.

Remain Blessed

Mrs Roselle Stearns

0 comments: