Tuesday, November 9, 2021

419 scam

 From The Desk Of Mr. Keith Martinez
Liaison Manager, Credit Suisse Bank NY,USA.
Tel: +19179362901

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
the United States of America, I find it pleasurable to offer you my
partnership in business.I only pray at this time that your address is
still valid.

My names are Mr. Keith Martinez, born in Manhattan April 3rd 1962. I
studied Banking and Finance in Harvard University and I'm currently
working with the Credit Suisse Bank New York,USA. During our annual
audition with the Director Internal Auditing Department,I came across
a huge amount sum of Twenty Million, Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand
United State Dollars (USD 20,350,000.00) only that was deposited by
Late Lieutenant-General Valery Asapov.

Late Lieutenant-General Valery Asapov was the chief of staff of
Russian forces deployed to Syria and later became the commander of
Syria’s Fifth Corps of volunteers.

Check on this link to know more about Late Lieutenant-General Valery Asapov
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-general-idUSKCN1C22TW

Late Lieutenant-General Valery Asapov did not indicate next of kin
while making the deposit. I hereby seek for your cooperation to
transfer the funds to your account while i come over to your Country
for disbursement. I promise to share the funds 50% for you and myself
50% after successful transfer to your bank account.

You are therefore advice to send your bank details, telephone number
and contact address to my private email to enable me make underground
arrangement for approval of the payment to you as his next of kin
/beneficiary


Thanks for your understanding.
Mr. Keith Martinez
Tel: +19179362901
keithmartinezcreditsuisseusa3@gmail.com

0 comments: