Saturday, November 6, 2021

419 scam

 
Attn:

Greetings,

Please, do accept my sincere apologies if this email does not suit
your business or personal ethics. My name is Johnson Williams, I am a
financial consultant. I am contacting you in respect of fund valued
$94 Million USD left behind by my late client. The deceased deposited
the funds in the vaults of financial institution without giving
details of the next of kin; since his death, all my efforts to locate
His relatives have proved abortive. Now there is the risk of losing
the funds to the State if nobody is presented as the heir of the
depositor and beneficiary of the funds.

Due to my relationship with the transaction, I am in position to
present the next of kin/beneficiary of the funds. And I have contacted
you to inquire from you, if you would be interested to partner with me
to let me present you as the next of kin, and have you claim the
funds. If you consent to this request, I propose the sharing of the
proceeds as follows, 45% to each of us and 10% to charity
Organizations.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect us from the breach of any Law. So, please rest
assured that this transaction is 100% success guaranteed and risk-free
and should be kept very confidential.

I am looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards
Johnson Williams

0 comments: