Friday, November 26, 2021

419 scam

 Hello my Brother,
my name is Alesha Hussein a business lady in import and export products Cosmetics and I'm from in Aghanistan and I am married to a businessman, but we separated from each other in 2018 and he died in the events of the revolution in Afghanistan recently by the opposition. I converted to Islam in 2016 and was betrayed I have been facing series of problems and many threats from my family in because of my conversion to Islam.

Praise be to Allah that I am now in the United States with the help of United Nation and President Biden, but I enter the United States as a political asylum now in a camp. I am so tired with my problem and i don't want to return back to Afghan again that is why I need your assistance. I hope there is going to be a co-operation between us, God me and you.

I am looking for Partner to help me personally in the work of a good busiess in any part of the world. I want you to know that i have money 18.2million dollars, but before i disclose any thing to you i want to know you first before i explain the full subject.

First i want you to send me your personal data such as (your name, nationality, your field of labor and phone number) thank you very much for your understanding i hope to hear from you soon, and May God be with you and your family.

Thanks

Alesha Hussein Naifeh


0 comments: