Sunday, November 14, 2021

419 scam

 Greetings!

Please note that the use of this medium of such matter is for confidentiality purposes

I am Mr. James Henager, The Private Accountant and Auditor of the reputable Bank in my Country. Your reputation/ profile motivated me to contact you for a possible partnership in commissionable benefits.

I need your service/assistance in a confidential matter regarding the transfer of the sum amount of money worth Forty Million United States Dollars (USD$40M-USD).

An investor and a former contractor with the Kruger diamond mines died due to COVID-19 related without naming the legal next of kin to his fund in my bank. The amount is Forty Million United State Dollars ($40M-USD) and banking regulation legislation in my country demands that I notify the fiscal authorities after 12 calendar months.

Further details will be given upon your response or reply indicating your interest. Below are my personal contact details for our further oral communication. Also furnish with me your private telephone numbers and alternative private email address if any, for confidential communications.

Send your reply to my private email address (henagerjames2@citromail.hu) with your full names, contact details, and contact address, if interested and able to assist/render the services required.

Regards,

Mr. James Henager

0 comments: