Wednesday, November 10, 2021

419 scam

 Hello Sir

Pleasant greetings to you, My name  Harrison Clay, I am writing you this mail based on high recommendation of your credibility. My principal wants to invest in your home country.  He intends to move his investment/financial assets to your home country through a proxy investment partner, Who can manage his huge investment funds on his behalf without traces or link to him as a result of his engross political challenges.

He is a high net worth individual(More details can be disclosed at your request)

I opted for this means as a result of the exigencies of the political situation with which my principal found himself. Available funds run into millions of US dollars.

I'm a very close confidant of the investor & willing to share more confidential information, if you are sincerely ready to partner with us.

Thanks.
Harrison Clay

0 comments: