Monday, August 2, 2021

419 scam

 Hello,

I am Mr. Gerald Hamerston, Portfolio Director; Private Wealth Management of Charles Stanley Firm, London, United Kingdom.

Given the opportunity currently available to me, I wish to share a trusted and viable proposition with you.

I realize we have never met before and one has to be circumspect before responding to matters of such concerns. All this will be addressed upon your reply, given the conditions I shall highlight in my detailed request for your collaboration.

Due to the expedient nature of this matter, your prompt reply will be most appreciated in giving you a breakdown on this subject.
Email:gerald.hamerston1@gmail.com
With kind regards,

Gerald Hamerston,
Portfolio Director;
Private Wealth Management,
Charles Stanley & Co Ltd,
55 Bishopsgate,
London EC2N 3AS,

0 comments: