Tuesday, August 17, 2021

419 scam

 Hello Good Friend

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job,so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to you.

I am Mr. Colin Clifford, head of luggage/baggage storage facilities (Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) here at Los Angeles International Airport - LAX,USA. During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault last year December 2020, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from London and when scanned, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 320kg.
The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as "MONEY"
rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700.00

The trunk has since been deposited with a bank after confirmed report, the death of the diplomat, whom report says, he died from
Covid-19 complications. So the reason I am contacting you, is for you to act as his next of kin, because you both share the same last name. I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700.00 and arrange for you documents in which you will present to the bank. On completion, the bank will hand over all the money to you by transferring it to your bank account but you have to assure me of my 50% share once you receive the funds.

I wait to hear from you urgently and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. please get back to me via my private
Email:(collin@listeriou.com) for further directives.

Thanks,

Colin Clifford

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations, Maintenance, Transportation) Will Rogers Airport, Oklahoma
7100 Terminal Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73159 USA

0 comments: