Sunday, August 29, 2021

419 scam

 Hello

I know that this message might come to you as surprise because We
don't know each other nor have we ever met before. I am Barrister
David Karl ,A solicitor at law, personal attorney to ( Late Mr.Alex
),who bears the same last name with you,who used to work with Shell
Development Company in Benin.Here in after shall be referred to as my
client.

On the 21st of April 2009,my client, his wife and their only daughter
were involved in a ghastly car accident along Portnovo express
road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then, I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these
several unsuccessful attempts, In my disparate search for urgent
assistance, I decided to track his last name over the foreign mission
guestbook, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at
6.5MillionUSD, left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or
declared UN-serviceable by the (BANK) here in Benin, where this huge
amount was deposited. And now the bank has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the
next Few weeks. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the
relatives for up to 10 years now, I seek the consent to present you as
the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so
that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss
the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. I have all necessary
information and legal documents needed to back you up for the claim.
All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the
law. On your interest ,Let me hear from you. Urgent response to this
letter will be proudly appreciated, Along with your direct Telephone
Number For Easy Communications.


Best Regards,

Barrister David Karl
Ceo of Karl Legal Chambers
Barristers and Solicitors Benin
Tel+229 6935-4808

0 comments: