Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thursday

419 scams

From: Mr. Dimitris Tzouganatos <tzouganatos3@aol.de>
Sent: 17 September 2016 22:59:21
Subject: VERY VERY URGENT

Dear Friend,

I Mr. Dimitris Tzouganatos, chairman and chief operating officer with the Bank of Africa, and I want you to know that the amount of $ 17.5 million will be transferred to your name as a foreign partner of our deceased client.

I need your help to get this fund to be transfer out from here to your account, and we share at a ratio of 50% for me, while 50% is for you in any assistance that you may require to give during the transferring process of this fund into your account. You will receive this amount by bank transfer.

Please send your full name and your directly phone numbers, and address, and I will details you about this transaction. You have to contact me through my private e-mail at (dimitris.tzouganatos@hotmail.com)

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
CONTACTS ME THROUGH MY INFORMATION
Bank of Africa.(Boa).BF
PhoneNo: +226-66074553,
Fax No: +226-5048355289,
Contact: E-Mail :(dimitris.tzouganatos@hotmail.com)
Mr. Dimitris Tzouganatos.

Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, is due to recent
connection error here in the country.

0 comments: