Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday

419 scams

Attn: Beneficiary,

I am Mr. William Gilbert Frost I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Westchester County New York, My residential address is as follows. 108 Martine Avenue #680, White Plains, NY 10601, USA and my email address is (frost.william@onet.eu) and my telephone number is 914-281-5599.

I am one of those that fall victim to scammers in Africa two years ago. I have lost over US$74,000 for the past years while in the U.S, I was trying to get my payment all to no avail and they always stopped my fund with one reason or the order. So I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents, there the (FBI) was amazed and contacted the Nigeria embassy in the U.S and after some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back the next week.

When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mrs. Graciela Robert who is a representative of the United States of America Public Affairs Section and a member of the compensation award committee currently in Nigeria to handle all unfinished transaction to their respective owners. When I contacted her she explained everything and told me that whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down to Nigeria to see things for myself which I did and she took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation fund.

This was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have finally received my compensation fund of US$1,300.000.00. Moreover, Mrs. Graciela Robert showed me the full Information of those that are yet to receive their compensation fund and this was how I came across only your email address.

The only Money I paid after I meet with Mrs. Graciela Robert was just $250.00 for the ownership paper works. So I am advising you to contact Mrs. Graciela Robert through her email address ( graciela.roberrt@outlook.com ) for your own money including the money you lost to those scammers. You can as well call her on her direct telephone number (+234-902-426-6670) please take it very serious. Contact her right now and send your telephone number and your residential address to her so that she can release your own money to you.

Thank you & God bless you.

Mr. William Gilbert Frost.
108 Martine Avenue #680,
White Plains, NY 10601,USA.
Call me: 914-281-5599

0 comments: