Friday, September 2, 2016

Friday

419 scams

MRS NANCY BROOKS
NATWEST BANK UK
The Financial Ombudsmen Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall,London
E14 9SR

Dear Friend,

In order to transfer out (USD 12.6 M) Twelve million Six Hundred United States Dollars) from National Westminster Bank uk. I have the courage to ask you if you are capable,reliable and honest to assist us with this important business believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mrs. Nancy Brooks, the Chief Auditor of National Westminster Bank uk(NATWEST BANK). There is an account opened in this bank in 1998 and since then nobody has operated on this account again.

After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently,it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is Mr.Smith B.Andreas,a foreigner,and a miner at kruger gold co., a geologist by profession,and he died since 1998.He opened a non-residential U.S dollar bank account.Since then no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD 12.6M) Twelve Million, six Hundred United States Dollars million dollars. I want to first transfer US$6,000,000:00 Six million United States Dollars from this money into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest is transfered,but I don't have any foreign partner.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to any other person other than the next of kin to Mr Smith B.Andreas.I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we do not know ourselves before now,We will then sign an agreement,but be sure that it is real and a genuine business transaction.

I only got your contact address from International Business Directory,with believe in God that you will never let me down in this proposed business.You are the only person that I have contacted in this regard, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you of the next step to take immediately.

Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into a any reliable account of your choice where the fund will be safe. And I will fly to your country for withdrawal,sharing and other investments oppourtunities as well.

I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.I need your full co-operation to make this work,because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account which I will provide to you later.

Furthermore,with my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account.

I will apply for annual leave immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms from the ministries and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 30% of the total amount,65% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the course of this transaction.

Lastly,if you are interested in assisting us in this transaction,kindly respond to my principal partner Mr.Donald at(drdonaldduke@hotmail.com) or Tel: +44 708 766 3301

I look forward to your earliest reply

Mrs.Nancy Brooks
EXTERNAL AUDITOR NATWEST BANK UK
The Financial Ombudsmen Service
South Quay Plaza
183 Marsh Wall,London
E14 9SR

PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER WHILE REPLYING THIS LETTER FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

0 comments: