Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday

419 scams

Hello My Dearest,

My name is Miss. Senah Robinson, a young medical student, my dearest it is my pleasure to contact you for a business partnership venture which I intend to establish in your country. I would like to go into business partnership with you, though I have not met with you face to face before but I believe one has to risk confident in succeed
Sometimes in life. There is this huge amount ($18.5 Million Dollars) which my late father deposited on my name in the suspense account with one Bank before his death.

My father was a very wealthy oil and gas contractor. He also had extensive investments in real estate and agriculture. My father was poisoned by my uncle to death because of the land dispute he had with him. Capitalized on the fact that my father has no male child to inherit his wealth, my mother died when I was only 6 years old. Now I want you to help me claim the funds from the Bank and transfer it into your account in your country for investment purposes.

Before I contacted you I have gone to the bank for more explanation from the bank director, he told me that the deposited money is still alive and he advice me to look for foreign partner of my late father
so that the bank will transfer the total money into his account.

Here are the information require by the bank.

1. Your full name---------------------------------
2. Your telephone---------------------------------
3. Your residence address-------------------------
4. Your occupation--------------------------------
5. Your country-----------------------------------

As soon as you send the above information then I will introduce your name to the bank as the beneficiary to enable the bank transfer the total money into your account.

Right now I decided to stop my education until the total money is transfer into your account then I will come over to your country to start my education while you will help invest my own share in any profitable business in your country.

I made up my mind to offer you 30% of the total funds as compensation for your effort / input after the successful transfer of this funds into your nominated account overseas and again we are going to invest money together and share whatever profit we make together as partners, please kindly reply me immediately if you are willing to assist me transfer and invest the money in your country, I am waiting for your response.

Thank you for your wiliness to help me and God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss. Senah Robinson.

0 comments: