|CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA |
I am Dr. John Iyke Eze , Director allocation department from the Central Bank of Nigeria.My office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign claim payments I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claim settlements.
I have before me list of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits or over-invoiced sum.
0n this note, I wish to have a deal with you as regards to an unpaid fund I have a file before me and the date's are correct and UN-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the Foreign Debts reconciliation dept to submit the List of payment reports / expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit your claim sum following my idea that we can have a deal/agreement and I am going to do this legally.
1. The sum of USD$25.7M only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bonafide beneficiary,the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphic Transfer (T/T), conformable in 3 working days.
2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are caused by your agents or representative.
4. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction,you and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.
If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.
You are to provide me with the below information:
1. Your Full Name
2. Current Address
3. Direct Phone/Cell Number
6. A copy of your driver license Or International Passport
I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred.
Waiting for your reply soon.
Dr. John Iyke Eze
Central Bank of Nigeria.