Monday, January 5, 2015

Monday

419 scams

Attention please,
How are you today, Please be informed that I have mail you earlier without been respond, Hope all is well? Please accept my apology for sending you unsolicited anti-spam mail it was a result of my slow connection from our Telecommunication. I am Mr. Albert W. William, a Burkinabe by Nationalist and a reputable Banker.

I occupied the position of Foreign Accountant Director, it is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you hoping that you will not betray this trust. Although A deceased client of mine died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. For more information: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwIAgy4y6EY.

Honestly, he left a balance deposit worth the sum of US$15,500,000.00 Million and the one whom could have come as his NEXT-OF-KIN died together with his family in tsunami disaster which happened on date above more than 10 year ago, although I was his special adviser/Manager then. now since he had nobody aware of this Account but only me I decide to contact you alone, my advice is your assist and act as the only existing NEXT-OF-KIN to the deceased which our bank will replace the Deceased Account information through proper documentation in position of your own Account.

This transaction is risk-free; it will never harm your good reputation in your society because no one can trace the Account. Note; I offer a radio share at equal, 50% for you and 50% for me since you were going to provide a comfortable A/C. After that, I will immediately come over to your country for investment with my own share of the money. The chapter of this transaction will be closed entirely.

Note; that in a business of this nature, the bank don’t want to know your difference between the Deceased, Religion, Country or believe because our bank inheritance law is against that. And all the information and data's you will need to make successful claim of this fund in the Bank are fully ready with me now. Please urgently confirm your willingness and interest to assist.
Thanks and best regard, Reply via (bill_albert@aol.fr)
Merci
William A

0 comments: