Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday

419 scams

Dear Beloved,

Glory to God in heaven. My name is Mrs.Annen Joubert from South Africa. I am married to Mr. Abraham Benjamin Joubert, who is a farmer here in South Africa for many years before he died in 2004. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or have any child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

This week my Doctor told me that I would only last for the next few weeks due to my cancer illness. I am contacting you now because I need a Christian and God Fearing individual that will utilize the money that my late husband left behind for humanitarian purpose a total sum of Ten Million, U.S.Dollars. Presently, this money is still under the safe keeping in a Financial Institution(Bank). I want a religious individual that will use this fund on, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and give help to mankind. The book of truth(BIBLE) made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not religious and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's
relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in with God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I'll forward your personal information to our family lawyer who has the legal instruction to arrange for the release of the money to you and he is in Africa. All legal documents that will make the money to be released to you will be signed by me once I received your response.

I want your prayers as I will stop here because of my health. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord and contact me by email:goldbassics@gmail.com .

Mrs.Annen Joubert.

0 comments: