Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday

419 scams

YOUR PAYMENT UPDATE.

From: Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele nmursa@eastmaitphysio.com.au


Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
The New Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

Attn:Beneficiary,

This is to inform all Fund Beneficiary's that have not received their Fund of my appointement as the new Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to take over the leadership of this bank.

I assured all Fund Beneficiary's that are yet to receive their fund that they are going to receive their Fund.

Your Urgent Confirmation Is Needed If truly You Have not Received Your Payment,reconfirmation Your Information Below.

Your Full Name:

Your contact Address:

Your Occupation:

Your Telephone Number:

Your Date Of Birth:

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)

0 comments: