Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Good day, I am Serena Gleen, a personal attorney/sole executor to my late client who died in a car accident with his wife and only two children in London United Kingdom on the 24th of December 2008 and Left behind a large deposit of money in a bank here in Europe (US$26M). The bank contacted me, as his attorney to provide his Next of Kin to my late client and I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased Please get back to me for further details to enable us discusses the sharing ratio of the funds. To facilitate the process of this transaction, kindly reconfirm the following to me through my personal email address(serenagleen@gmail.com) Your full name Telephone, fax numbers, Address, Age, Marital status, Occupation Expecting to hear from you soon. Best regards Serena Gleen (Ms)

0 comments: