Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday

419 scams

Dearest One

I feel quite safe in dealing with you in this Mutual Beneficial transaction. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it Still remains the fastest,and most secured Medium of communication. However, this transaction is purely private, and it should be treated as such. l also assure youthat this deal is hitch free from all you may think of And I encourage you to read it so that you Can understand it very well.

This is very serious, and I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality.My Name Is Miss Deanna Diby From the Republic of Ghana, I will like to ask for your assistance to transfer the total sum (US$15.5.million dollars)into your account of Your Choice,I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this viable transaction. All internal documentations to back up the claims is with Me.and Transferred successfully without trace even in the near future.

Now my questions are:-

1. Can you handle this project?..........
2. Can I give you this trust?...............
Your full names.................................
Your private telephone......................

I require you to maintain the confidentiality that this transaction required because it is important due to the fact that I am still in active services with the Bank.Your earliest response to this matter is very important.

If you can sponsor and handle this project consider it and get back to me as soon as possible. But if you are not interested do not bother to respond.
Best Regards

Deanna Diby

Loan scams

Do you need a Loan to start up a business or to pay up your bills ? We give out Loan at 3% Interest Rate ,if Interested Kindly send us your,Name,Amount Needed,Duration,Phone Number,Address,Country and Monthly Income Via Email to richardloan96@gmail.com     

0 comments: