Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday

419 scams

PARTNER WITH US
From: Benjamin Kuta benjakuta@gmail.com

 Sir,

 We are large scale miners located at Tarkwa in Western Region Ghana,
 Achimota, Accra - Ghana, West Africa. We are incorporated under the Companies
 Code 1963, Act 179 with RC No: 63,556 (Registrar of Companies, Ghana). We
 are duly registered with the Minerals Commission as well as the Precious
 Minerals Marketing Company Limited, Ghana (PMMC). We have export permit issued
 by PMMC and certificate of non -
 criminal origin issued by the High Court, Ghana. We sell gold dust mined
 from our concessions.

 We offer for sale 800 kilogrammes gold dust characterized as follows: Commodity:
 Gold Form: Alluvial Dust
 Quality: 22+ Carat (94%) Price: 8,000.00$US per kilogram Origin: Ghana Deleterious
 Element: 0% Cyanide

 Kindly get back to me on my private email so that we can discuss the way forward.
benjkuta@gmail.com

 Regards

 Benjamin Kuta

 From: quanhan1953@aliyun.com Hello, Compliments of the day to you and I believe all is well. My name is Mr. Quan Han and I work in bank of china. I have a transaction that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us. It involves an investment portfolio worth(eight million,three hundred and seventy thousand USD) which I like to acquire with your help and assistance. Yours sincerely, Quan Han.






0 comments: