Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday

419 scams

Dear Beloved,

I searched for you because you are important to me even though you don't know
me and we have not met before but without you I can achieve little of my goal.
I am Mrs. Mary Brenda Greenberg, wife to Late Mr. Martin Greenberg, I am 66
years old , am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast that has
affected my hearing with swollen legs and my condition is getting worse daily
and has gotten to a severe stage that need surgery operation to correct some
complications.

My late husband died during the Liberia war as a relief distributor and we had
no child, so I inherited his wealth after his death, but My doctor told me that
I may not live much more longer as a result of the sickness and old age, I got
scared about what he told me, So I now decided to use the wealth for charity
work . Your duty is to help me claim the fund out of the security bank and
distribute the fund due to my ill health that cannot enable me to follow matter
with the security bank.

I selected you after my fervent prayers and fasting and it was revealed to me
for this purpose, I have a total sum of #39,000,000.00 Million USD deposited in
a security bank, and I am wishing to give it out for charity and help the poor
and 20% will be for your effort and services, I will be most grateful to hear
from you with your personal information to enable me forward them to the
security bank for confirmation of my new beneficiary:

(1) FULL NAME ; ( 2) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS : ( 3) HOUSE TELEPHONE /
MOBIL NUMBER : ( 4) AGE / SEX (5) MARITAL STATUS / OCCUPATION: (6) ID CARD OR
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

In receiving your information I will communicate you and instruct the security
bank to process the release/transfer to your account as my final and true
beneficiary to my money.

May almighty God, bless you and family.
Yours truly,
Mrs. Mary Brenda Greenberg.

0 comments: