Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday

Love scams

Good day my dear.

I hope you enjoyed your day? I am pleased to meet you. My name is Gen Jeffrey Miller i am from England, i line in new jersey and i am a four star general in the U.S army, i work with the UN and i am presently in Syria for a peacekeeping mission , regarding to the war over here and i know you are well of that?

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I found you listed in one of the address directories at the Trade Chambers of Commerce here in Syria.

I am a nice man, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I love meeting new people and their lifestyle. I like the new parts of the world, the tranquility of the sea, beautiful mountains and life has to offer. I love movies, reading books, listening to music, see the tears of God in the rain, dance, cooking. but I can be as comfortable as at home ... rolled with a good book by the fire with you by my side.

I'm looking for a real and significant intimate relationship where there is love, passion and romance. I will be happy if you can write to me in my personal email at gmillergen@gmail.com ,,, or send me your e-mail so I can contact you and tell you more about myself and send you my photos. I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regard
Gen Jeffrey Miller

0 comments: