Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Friend,

My name is Anthony Lynch, I am the Chief Accountant of Yorkshire Bank. 30 St
Vincent Place, Glasgow G1 2HL, United Kingdom I require your assistance regarding
the transaction stated here after. I have packaged a financial transaction that will
benefit both of us. As the Chief Accountant of the Yorkshire Bank it is my duty to
send ina financial report to my head office at the end of each quarter.

On the course of last quarter financial report, I discovered that my branch in which
I am the Chief Accountant made six million seven hundred and fifty thousand U.S.
dollars ($6,750.000.00) which my head office is not made aware. This stated amount
accrued from fluctuation of the foreign exchange rate of the Western Union Money
transfer between the U.S. Dollar and the Great British pounds. I have since placed
this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this
informed my contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist to receive
this money. All I need from you is to stand and receive this fund as the
beneficiary. If you accept this offer to work with me I will appreciate it very
much. As soon as I receive your information response i.e. Telephone number,
Home/office address,Present Location/residence,Age Sex Kind of work and nationality

I will forward details to you on how we can achieve it successfully.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr Anthony Lynch.
Yorkshire Bank. 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow G1 2HL, United Kingdom


0 comments: