Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday

419 scams
Good day,

Today I bring to you a beneficial proposal which I want you to assist me with. I am Mrs. Elaine Wynn, a divorcée and an American billionaire businesswoman, philanthropist and art collector. I have recently been diagnosed with Colorectal cancer and a rare heart disease, which has defiled all medical treatment.  The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a Charity minded individual, who can identify a viable and guarantee reasonable distribution of my wealth to the needy. I cannot rely on family and closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behavior when I entrusted part of my wealth to them to distribute to charitable organizations but instead they used the money for their personal needs. If interested to assist me, do forward me with your information’s [NAME, COUNTRY, OCCUPATION, AGE, MARITAL STATUS]  I will provide you with more details on my next email.


Thanks and stay blessed


Mrs. Elaine Wynn

E-mail: elaineproject0@metalfan.com

0 comments: