Monday, July 1, 2019

Monday

Love scams

Hello!!! It's again me, Elizaveta!!! I was born in Russia, in Taganrog, Rostov region. I have never been registered in social networks, because it is not interest= ing to me! My best friend advised me to use the services of a Dating Agency and we dec= ided to visit this Agency!! An employee of the Agency showed me a few profiles and I decided to write t= o you. I don't know how or where they get their information! For me this is the first dating experience on the Internet! I am very glad that now we can have a dialogue! I want to tell you right away what I'm looking for in a man. I look forward to your honesty and respect because I am looking for love an= d sincere relationship. For me it is important that the man was kind, attentive and responsive. I think you have these qualities!=20 I want to tell you a little about myself. Now I live in Russia, in my hometown of Taganrog. I want to inform you that I have never been married and had no children! I hope you understand me and my English well. I studied English from a very young age! If you do not understand me, you c= an use the services of an translator! My height is 167 cm, weight 48 kg.=20 I have a good sense of humor. I think you can see it in the future. I was born on August 17, 1986. I'm 32. My zodiac sign Leo. What horoscope sign are you? I will be glad to answer your questions. I am very interested to know more about you, your life and the interests of= the country in which you live. I will wait for your letter and I am interested to see your photo! Sincerely, Elizaveta!

0 comments: