Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Beloved One

I bring you Good greetings. I am Mrs Mary Franson, maried in Ivory Coast. My Late Husband was a Director of Finance in Federal Ministry of Works, Housing and Urban Development before his death. We were married for years without a child due to my fibroid problem. Since my husband's death, I have been diagnosed with cancer that I hardly move around. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 8 weeks because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage.

When my Late husband was alive he made a deposit of One Million five hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$1,500.000.00). My late husband was saving the money hoping to invest the  money in a Business after his retirement from Government Service. My Beloved, Knowing my Present health condition, I have decided to donate this money out for charity purposes. Beloved, I want to transfer this money to you, I want you to use at least 90% of this money to help the poor orphans, poor sick ones in the hospital, poor widows, women with cancer, render help to some poor student in your country. Then take the remaining amount to take care of your home because every worker deserve his wages.

I took this decision because I am sick and weak and cannot visit the bank or invest the money. I don't have any child that will inherit this money. My relatives are gamblers,selfish and wicked, I do not want in a situation this money will be used  in an ungodly manner. Because of my health condition they abandoned me saying nothing good will come out of me, since I am sick and childless woman but in all i give thanks to the lord because he knows the best. Moreover I and my late husband vowed to use our last wealth to help the poor since we have no child. If You are Honest and Sincere from your Heart to do this goodwill, reply me immediately. All i want is for you to receive this money and accomplish my last will as i want this to be the last thing i did on earth before death comes, so that even in death my soul shall rest in peace.

He who gives to the poor lends to the lord and the lord will reward him for what he has done. My Beloved let us join hands together to help the poor, sick, disabled persons and Homeless so that blessings will be ours while Glory goes to the lord.

I am waiting for your soonest response.
Thanks and God Bless You.

Yours Loving Sister.
Mrs Mary Franson

0 comments: