Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tuesday

419 scams

Dear Confidant,

 Let me formerly introduce myself.

 My name is Dr (Mrs) Kemi Adeosun, the immediate past former
 Minister

 of Finance of Nigeria. I got your information during

 my search for a trusted individual that can receive and hold on
 trust

 the sum of US$17m self carefully secured this from

 the recovered government funds that were looted / embezzled by
 the govt

 of the past administrations, I deliberately

 secured this funds, but cannot practically and

 benefit it without an external partner who will receive it.

 Self intend to appreciate you with some of it

 for your assistance. Please do log into the site below for a

 more understanding of the source of the said funds.

 So i have handedeverything to my personal assitance to handle for
 me. Mr Victor


https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/962155/

 FG beings reconciling of recovered looted funds - Adeosun -
 Vanguard News Nigeria
 Vanguard News Nigeria. A Nigerian newspaper and Online version of
 the Vanguard, a daily publication in Nigeria covering Nigeria
 news, Niger delta, general national news, politics, business,
 energy ...
www.vanguardngr.com


 Am trusting that you consider my wish as i have

 carried out a detailed and in dept home work as

 the immediate past minister of finance the success rate is 100%
 to

 accomplish the project. As I will use my contact in the
 government to

 influence the approval of the funds legally in your name as a

 Contractor that did Contract under my Ministry long ago and I
 will

 secure all the paperwork in your name

 with the help of a reputable lawyer before the fund will move to
 your

 Country for our mutual investment.

 you will help me to secure a profitable business in

 your country where I will invest part of my benefit of fund under
 your

 supervision. If you do not have the capacity to handle this, you
 can

 introduce me to a more capable person and I will appreciate
 reasonably you with
 I will give you more details as soon as I

 hear from you and be rest assured that everything will be orderly

 because I will use my position as former Minister to protect you
 and

 my very self during and after, self will ensure that

 our tracks are permanently adequately covered all
 documents/details
 be deleted from our database once the

 funds are transferred to your bank account and you confirm
 receipt to

 me. MOST IMPORTANTLY THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION IS MOST
 IMPORTANT

 TO ME AS I AM CONTESTING FOR GOVERNOR POSITION IN THE UP COMING

 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN MY COUNTRY EARLY NEXT YEAR SO I DESPERATELY
 NEED

 THE FUNDS FOR MY ELECTIONEERING CAMPAIGNS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU KEEP
 THIS

 INFORMATION/TRANSACTION PRIVATE BECAUSE OF MY

 PERSONALITY AND POLITICAL AMBITION,

 Kindly respond as soon as you receive my mail to my
 representative


 Thanks

 Mr Victor Dike
 For
 Former Minister of Finance
 Federal Republic of Nigeria.
 Telephone. +2348140378994

0 comments: