Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday

419 scam

Dear good day friend,

I greet you with the name in the name of the LORD Almighty the giver
of every good thing. Good day and compliments of the seasons, I know
it is true that my letter may come to you as a surprised.
Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your attention and hear me
well.
We are nationality of France, nationlised here in Burkina faso, with
my late husband. I needed a very honest and God fearing who can
withdraw this sum of 10 millio US dollars,been deposited in United
Bank for Africa(UBA ) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, then use the funds for
Charity works.
I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to
the Lord to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may
be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith
before anything happens to me.I want you to use this money for ,
Charity organizations,orphanages, widows and other people who are in
need. l took this decision because I do not have any children who will
inherit this money. In addition, my husband relatives are not close to
me since I develop a Cancer problem and it was their wish to see me
dead in order to inherit his wealth since we have no Child. These
people are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I'm taking this
decision. I want you to take 40 percent of the total money for your
personal use while 60% of the money will go to charity.I will
appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust.I do not want
anything that will endanger my last wish. Any delay in your reply may
give me room to look for another good person for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here. I do
not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
ill-health .

Waiting for your urgent reply
Mrs. Mariam Chantel Dim

0 comments: