Thursday, February 28, 2019

Thursday

419 scams

Good Morning !


I write to request your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign partner who will assist me in the relocation and Transfer of some amount of money which i have made available for investment purpose abroad in other to secure the future of my children after retirement.

I will like you to assist in the following:
(1) Assist me in the receiving of this sum in your Country.
(2) Advise on areas for potential future investment in your country.
(3) Assist me in carrying a feasibility study before actual investment.


Please state terms and conditions for me and also laws biding for a foreigner to invest in your country,The entire plan of investment will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your positive response


Kind Regards,
Larsey Hussain

eMail: larseyhussainlimited@gmail.com

0 comments: